September 15 the staff of the Department of agricultural chemistry and soil science, visited in the village. Research field Day, which was held in conjunction with the German-Ukrainian Agricultural demonstration and training centre (ADIC) and the State scientific institution "Ukrainian scientific-research Institute of forecasting and testing of machinery and technologies for agricultural production named after Leonid Pogorilyi" (Ukrniimet them. L. Pogorilyi).
On research grounds visitors field Day had the opportunity to see the application of modern agricultural techniques in different conditions, namely:
- tillage stubble (CASE IH, HORSCH, LEMKEN and others);
- test station for sprayers (BERTHOUD, APACHE; HORSCH, LEMKEN, CASE IH, LECHLER);
- harvest sugar beet equipment HOLMER;
- harvesting combines, CLAAS and CASE IH;
- manufacturers of seed LIMAGRAIN, NORIKA, STRUBE, NPZ and SOJEWIY WIK will demonstrate varieties of such crops as soybeans, corn, sugar beet, rapeseed, sunflower and potatoes;
- German institution School Doyle Nsburg (DEULA Nienburg), along with CLAAS will research thrust using AXION 850.
Sergiy Prokopchuk, lecturer of Department of agricultural chemistry and soil science