Faculty of Engineering and Technology – innovations, quality, perspective!
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Uman National University of Horticulture produces intelligent, responsible, attentive, professional specialists who can deeply analyze the production activities of the enterprise and professionally use the latest technologies in the mechanization of agricultural production.
In 2021, admission to the Uman National University of Horticulture at the Faculty of Engineering and Technology will be carried out in the following specialties:
- Specialty "Agroengineering" – a specialty that harmoniously combines traditional and modern knowledge of technologies and means of mechanization of agricultural production. This specialty has deep origins and, due to the positive dynamics of development and technological progress – a serious positive dynamics of development. And now it guarantees significant prospects for specialists, because an agrarian country does not exist without agricultural engineers.
- Specialty "Food Technologies" involves the training of specialists in the field of implementation of innovative or improved existing technologies for cooking and production of food products, including – with new consumer and functional properties. The main feature of modern specialists in this specialty is their high knowledge and awareness of trends in modern technologies and new products, which are based on the possibility of implementing the highest priority today – creating a healthy food industry in Ukraine to ensure the entire population, improve the quality of people's lives and preserving the nation's gene pool, as well as promoting these products in foreign markets.
Currently, the faculty is creating both new laboratories and significantly improving the logistics of existing ones. Future engineers have four modern computer classes with software.
New forms of education are being actively introduced into the educational process. Students receive thorough knowledge of special and general scientific disciplines, acquire practical skills at the best canning companies in Ukraine.
The faculty for the production of fruit and berry wines is being restored and developed at the faculty. Students get their first experience of practical work in the mini-shops of the departments: canning, juice, flour-milling, baking, drying.
The qualification of a mechanical engineer is acquired at the Department of Agricultural Engineering. Industrial practice takes place in agricultural societies and farms of Ukraine, France, Germany, Great Britain, and the USA.
Why choose us?
Specialties of Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Uman National University of Horticulture are:
- RELEVANCE – educational programs developed in accordance with the requirements of the labor market, in direct and indirect cooperation with employers;
- DEMAND – young professionals start working during the internship, and after graduation more than 85% have a guaranteed place of employment;
- DIVERSITY – the possibility of passing the industrial and academic training and practice on the best companies and organizations in Ukraine and abroad;
- CONVENIENCE – the possibility of parallel education in two specialties at once, distance learning methods online at a convenient time for the student.
Mandatory set of documents!
- originals and copies of the document on the educational degree and the appendix to it;
- military ID or registration certificate (for conscripts);
- originals and copies of external independent evaluation certificates;
- a copy of an identity document;
- registration number of the taxpayer's account card;
- four color photographs measuring 3 x 4 cm (4 pieces);
- certificate of registration of residence of the person.
We are waiting for you!
Guaranteed admission to the university provided if you choose priority № 1!
Find out more information about joining the Uman National University of Horticulture Admissions Committee website.